Monday, January 9, 2012

The First Day

Alright, alright I’m getting accustomed to Ebeye! I know I said before that it is over populated here, but the people are really nice. I went for a run this morning and pretty much every one that I passed said, “good morning!”
In the last blog I told you what I was going to be teaching and today I actually got to teach. The first day went pretty good. My 6,7, 8th grade kids were really good for me and then it gets to the 9th grade English class. These guys just don’t want to be there. So it is really hard to get them motivated to do anything.
I know that I can do anything that I want to with God’s help. I’m definitely going to be needing His help. I really hope that I can reach these kids though my teaching. If they only get one thing out of this class, I hope that they see that I am a man of God.
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment